Throughout the year, the NE LHIN will hold ongoing engagements with both fellow Northerners and health service providers which include, but are not limited to:
- Open meetings of the NE LHIN Board of Directors
- Health Professional Advisory Committee meetings – members represent a wide range of professionals across the health care sector in Northeastern Ontario.
- NE LHIN Local Aboriginal Health Committee meetings to share information and receive advice and recommendations on improving access to care.
- Réseau du mieux-être francophone du Nord de l’Ontario to support Francophone engagements.
- Regional HUBs Group – CEOs and Board Chairs of four large hospitals and the NE CCAC.
- Bi-monthly meetings with 21 small and rural hospitals.
- Bi-monthly engagement meetings with the region’s 42 long-term care homes.
- Regular meetings with six Community Health Centres.
- Regular meetings with the NE LHIN eHealth Advisory Council.
- Regular communication with MPPs and one-on-one meetings as needed (NE LHIN has nine MPPs).
- Regular meetings with health service providers to discuss opportunities for collaboration and integration.
- Regular meetings with End-of-Life Regional Network.
- North East Behavioural Supports Working Group meetings
- Regular meetings of the Regional Mental Health and Addiction Consultation Group
- Quarterly meetings of the North East Emergency Department Network and its small hospitals and Pay for Results sub groups.
- Meetings of the North East ED/ALC Leadership Committee
- Family Health Team meetings.
Past Community Engagements
- Englehart & Area Community Arena Complex Hall
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 - 6:30PM
- Kirkland Lake Royal Canadian Legion - Larry Brown Room
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 - 12:00PM
- New Liskeard - Dymond Hall
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 - 7:00PM
- Chapleau Recreation Centre - Community Hall
Friday, March 2, 2012 - 11:30AM
- Smooth Rock Falls Legion
Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 5:00PM
- Hearst - Conseil des Arts
Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 12:00PM
- Kapuskasing Civic Centre
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 6:30PM
- Iroquois Falls Legion
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 6:30PM
- Timmins - Days Inn
Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:00PM
- Wawa Polish Alliance Hall
Thursday, August 4, 2011 - 8:30 AM
- Hornepayne Legion
Wednesday, August 3, 2011 - 2:30 PM
- North Bay - Legion - Canada Room (150 First Ave. W.)
Wednesday, July 6, 2011 - 7:00 PM
- Espanola - Espanola Seniors Drop-In Centre
Wednesday, July 6, 2011 - 10:00 AM
- Blind River - Blind River District Health Centre
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 3:00 PM
- Sault Ste. Marie - Sault College
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 7:00 PM
- Little Current - NEMI Community Centre
Monday, June 27, 2011 - 1:00 PM
- Cochrane - Ininew Friendship Centre
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 7:00 PM
- Kirkland Lake - Northern College
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 6:30 PM
- New Liskeard - Riverside Place
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 2:30 PM
- Englehart - Rebekah Lodge
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 6:00 PM
- Sturgeon Falls - Sturgeon Falls Arena
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 1:30 PM
- Mattawa - Mattawa Golden Age Club
Monday, June 20, 2011 - 1:30 PM
- Elliot Lake - St. Joseph's General Hospital
Friday, June 17, 2011 - 10:00 AM
- Timmins - Misiway Milopemahtesewin Health Centre
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 1:30 PM
- Timmins - Timmins and District Hospital
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 7:00 PM
- Englehart - Medical Clinic Boardroom
Monday, June 13, 2011 - 1:00 PM
- Noëlville - Kights of Columbus Hall
Friday, June 10, 2011 - 12:00 PM
- Hearst - Conseil des Arts - Room B
Thursday, June 9, 2011 - 1:30 PM
- Kapuskasing - Centre de loisirs - Méli Mélo Room
Thursday, June 9, 2011 - 7 PM
- Chapleau - Aux Trois Moulins Hotel and Restaurant
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 - 6:00 PM
- Parry Sound Legion
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 12 noon
- Englehart Rotary Club
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
- Haileybury Rotary Club
Monday, November 22, 2010
- Sudbury Rotary Club
Monday, November 15, 2010
- Kapuskasing Rotary Club
Friday, November 5, 2010
- Senior Citizens Drop In Centre (619 Bay Rd.) - Sault Ste. Marie
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Wellness Day Session for Older Adults: Age Well - Live Well
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Hearst Rotary Club
Thursday, November 4, 2010
- Sault Ste. Marie
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Mental Health Court: Northern Grown Conference
- District of Parry Sound Municipal Association
Friday, October 1, 2010
Update on NE LHIN Files in the Parry Sound Area Trout Creek Community Centre
- Sudbury Sunrisers Rotary Club
Thursday, September 30, 2010
- 9th Annual AGM of the Canadian Mental Health Association
Cochrane - Timiskaming CMHA Branch
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
- Englehart and District Hospital Board, Kirkland Lake and District Hospital Board and Temiskaming and District Hospital Board
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Integrated Board Session – LHIN 101
- Rural Health Summit (Sault Ste. Marie)
Thursday, September 23 to Friday, September 24, 2010
Algoma Water Tower Inn & Suites
- Sault Ste. Marie Rotary Club
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- Elliot Lake Rotary Club
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
- St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre - Geriatric Rehabilitation Unit (Sudbury)
Friday, September 17, 2010 - Grand Opening
To reach us by email: email@example.com
or call us at: 1-866-906-5446 and we'd be pleased to consider your invitation.