3rd Northern Telemedicine Forum
The North East LHIN, together with the North West LHIN, North Simcoe Muskoka LHIN & the Ontario Telemedicine Network are working together to host a Northern Telemedicine Forum which will be held on Wednesday, June 11th, 2014
Northern Telemedicine Forum
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
North Bay (North Bay Regional Health Centre, Auditorium, 50 College Drive)
Thunder Bay (St. Joseph’s Care Group, Heritage Site, Georgian Room, 63 Carrie Street)
*OTN will connect both sites to facilitate face-to-face participation.
To download presentations from the forum, click here.
To view a webcast of the forum, click here.
Creating a collaborative and interactive forum for sharing and learning about telemedicine initiatives and program development.
What’s in it for you:
- Help foster the development of community of practice with your colleagues;
- Share telemedicine experiences, best practices, new programs and technologies;
- Identify emerging issues, opportunities and trends in your community and beyond;
- Broaden your awareness of Ontario Telemedicine Networks’ services and tools.
The Northern Telemedicine Forum will bring together:
- Telemedicine Coordinators (clinical and non-clinical);
- Administrative staff and their managers working in the field of telemedicine ;
- OTN Regional Staff and Service Areas.
Conference fees will not be charged, however, travel and accommodations will be the responsibility of the participants.
Meet & Greet / Social Event – Tuesday, June 10, 2014 – 5 to 8 pm
The NE, NW & NSM LHINs are hosting a “Meet & Greet” social event the evening before the Forum in North Bay and Thunder Bay as a networking opportunity for all who can attend.
Complimentary appetizers will be served beginning at 5 pm until 8 pm at the locations below. Full meals and beverages can also be ordered individually through the restaurant if desired at your own cost.
Locations for the Meet & Greet / Social are:
North Bay - Boston Pizza, 50 Josephine Street
Thunder Bay - 5 Forks Restaurant - 1072 Oliver Road (beside the Days Inn)
To view the agenda, click here.
To register for the Northern Telemedicine Forum, click here.
For accomodation information, click here.