Enabling Electronic Medical Records Conference - May 28/29, 2010
On May 28 & 29, OntarioMD and the North East LHIN hosted a series of free information sessions about the integration of eHealth initiatives in the North East LHIN, its impact on privacy standards as health service providers.
This event was open to all health service providers including but not imited to Practiced-based Physicians, Family Practitioners, Specialists, Clinical & Administrative Staff, Community Support Services, Mental Health & Addictions Administrators, Community Health Centres, Long Term Care Homes and Hospitals.
Participants had the opportunity to experience live demonstrations of certified EMR Offerings from several EMR Vendors all in one room.
Topics covered include:
- Benefits of EMR adoption and the process
- EMR Funding - up to $29,000 (applies to physicians only!)
- Compare EMR Offerings at the Vendor Showcase
- North East LHIN eHealth Strategy
- Privacy Act
- EMR user experience: physician presentation
Thanks to everyone for participating & making this event a success!